Email us your line art and we'll send back 2 sheets of Custom Iron-On Transfers! These are the same professional quality iron-on transfers found in the embroidery patterns you buy in craft stores.
How it works: purchase this item, then email your 8.5″ x 11″ high-resolution PDF to: custom [!at] stitcharama.com. We will send you back a packet containing 2 sheets of transfers – each page can be the same or different images; you can have one large or multiple smaller images per page. Please leave a 1/2” margin around your image.
• Artists & Designers: get in touch for special bulk pricing •
– Turn your drawings or your kids' artwork into iron-on patterns for embroidering
– Customize your clothes or home with fabric “printed” with your images
– Create name tags for your handmade goods
– Make your own DIY patches without screenprinting
Answers to all of your burning questions:
• Any line weight in your artwork can be reproduced in the transfer – even fine lines transfer perfectly with no spreading!
• Please submit your artwork as a high-resolution PDF.
• You can have one design per page, or many designs per page, it's up to you!
• Please leave a 1/2 inch page margin around the artwork.
• Remember that your image will be transferred in reverse, so if necessary flip your image before emailing.
• Each transfer is reusable up to a few times, depending on heat settings and how long you iron-on.
• The ink is black.
• The transfer will be permanent on polyester fabric or poly-blends, and washes out of cotton (but does not easily rub off).
• Whatever is on your pattern will be printed – including any background shading of any kind. Artwork created digitally from scratch in a graphics program is best. If you draw your pattern by hand and then scan it in, there’s a chance there will be background shading (even if it’s not visible to the eye, there may be background ink printed). If you’re not sure, please consult a graphic designer for their advice.