Artist: Tomoko Hashimoto
Perfect for beginners through advanced crafters, the ancient craft of Japanese Kogin embroidery is easy to learn – and only uses one stitch! This PDF includes TWO original patterns for bookmarks (or other creative projects), sized approximately 7.5″ x 2.75″.
Designed exclusively for us by Japanese artist Tomoko Hashimoto, who receives a royalty from every sale.
This PDF Pattern Download includes:
• Our full-color booklet with:
– Two original Kogin embroidery patterns
– Illustrated step-by-step instructions
– A history of Kogin embroidery
– Profile of the artist
– Tips & tricks for stitching Kogin
Recommended for all levels of crafters, beginners through advanced
Copyright © 2011 - 2017 Stitcharama LLC | Terms & Conditions